A low carb twist on a thai classic. Miso ramen is a soul filling dish that brings heat, fire and a whole lot of goodness! The mix of vegetables ensures you receive a hit of antioxidants to help you feel good. Miso paste is also packed with supporting gut bacteria.
- 1/2 Aubergine
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp Miso paste
- 1L boiling water
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste (or fresh chilli ed)
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 courgette (spiralised)
- 2 handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1 tsp of Tamari Soya Sauce
- 1/2 carrot (sliced into ribbons)
- spring onion greens for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Chop and cook aubergine in olive oil salt and pepper for 10-15 mins (until golden brown)
2. Cook garlic and ginger. Add in water and miso paste. Followed by chilli. Infuse for 5 mins.
3. Add into the broth: mushrooms, bell pepper, courgette and bean sprouts. Cook until softened.
4. Once everything is cooked plate up your miso broth. Top with carrots, aubergine, spring onions and lime.
5. Serve and enjoy! Tag us @welleasyuk