Low carb, grain free stir fry. The addition of ginger creates a firey taste. Ginger helps to support digestion and contains anti-inflammatory properties to help support health optimisation. This recipe is also keto friendly.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ block firm tofu
- 1tbps water
- ½ red pepper (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- ½ courgette (diced)
- ½ pack of beansprouts
- 1-2 tsp Tamari Soya Sauce
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
1. Gently cook the onion, garlic and ginger together in a large saucepan or wok. Use water to prevent sticking to the bottom.
2. Add in your cubed tofu and cook for a further 2-3mins.
3. Next add in your veggies and cook until softened. Once softened add in your beansprouts and tamari.
4. Once everything is cooked turn off the heat and add your lime juice and chilli flakes.
5. Serve – enjoy – and tag us @welleasyuk