A keto twist on a sweet treat! These coconut blondies are creamy, sweet and incredibly moreish! Note: if you are wanting a sweeter taste to add more erythritol, if you are wanting a crisper blondie to bake for longer.
• 60g Coconut Flour
• 70g Coconut Oil (melted)
• 1/2 can Coconut Cream
• 1 Flaxseed egg (2 tbsp ground flax seed / 5 tbsp water)
• 45g of Erythritol
• 30g Desiccated Coconut
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 handful coconut flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Melt coconut oil.
2. Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
3. Transfer to a baking tray and top with coconut flakes
4. Bake until edges begin to brown (roughly 20-25mins)
5. Allow to cool completely before serving (don’t worry if it comes out soft – it will harden as it cools!)
6. Serve and enjoy! Tag us @welleasyuk