A fantastic grain free muffin bite! This recipe is paleo and is a delicious addition with a cup of tea at snack time. Full of flavour from wholesome carrots, spices and cinnamon to help maintain sustained blood sugar levels throughout the day.
• 100g Paleo Flour
• 30g Coconut Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp allspice
• 1 tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 Flaxseed egg (2 tbsp ground flaxseed / 5 tbsp water)
• 60g Coconut Oil (melted)
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 50g Honey
• 1 carrot grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients together and mix well.
2. Combine all wet ingredients together and gradually add to the fry ingredients.
3. Add in grated carrot and transfer to muffin holders.
4. Bake for 25-30 mins (until golden brown!)
5. Serve enjoy and tag us @welleasyuk