A grain free granola which has body and crunch! Packed with a variety of differing nuts, seeds and spices! This recipe is a great way to start the day. Filling, crunchy and delicious.
•30g coconut flakes
•50g Coconut Oil
•50g sunflower seeds
•50g mixed seeds
•2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Blend together the almonds, cashews and coconut (be careful not to over blend).
3. Heat together the coconut oil and honey until all melted.
4. Add the ground nut mix to a bowl, followed by the seeds, vanilla, spices and seasoning – followed by the melted mix.
5. Combine well and spread out evenly on a baking tray. Bake for 20mins (keep an eye on it to ensure it doesn’t burn!)
6. Remove and allow to cool fully before breaking up into chunks and store.
7. Keep in an air tight container – serve and enjoy!